PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- By using this Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms & Conditions").
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
- You should check these Terms & Conditions periodically for changes.
- If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you should not use our Website and, if applicable, you should arrange to cancel your subscription with us.
1. Scope of Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the Website, www.askaystyle.com which is owned and operated by ASKAY Ltd.
2. General Terms & Conditions
- By using this Website, you agree to be legally bound and to abide by these Terms & Conditions, just as if you had signed this agreement.
- If you do not comply with these Terms & Conditions at any time, we may terminate your password, user account, and/or access to this Website (or any part thereof).
- We may discontinue, modify or restrict access to any aspect of the Website and we may restrict or terminate any user's right to use the Website without notice.
- If you do not abide by the provisions of these Terms & Conditions, we may immediately deactivate or delete your user account and all related information and files in your user account and/or bar any further access to our Website. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your subscription.
3. Restrictions on Use of Materials
- You acknowledge that this Website contains information, software, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, articles and other materials (collectively, "Content") that are protected by copyrights, database rights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed.
- All Content is copyrighted under applicable copyright laws, including United Kingdom, Irish and European Union copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar laws in other jurisdictions), and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content.
4. Privacy and Security
- We are genuinely committed to protecting your privacy and security.
5. Conduct & Content
- All Content posted, emailed, or entered into this Website in any way, publicly or privately, is the sole responsibility of the person who entered the content.
- We do not control the content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted on our Website by others and, as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such postings.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content posted by our users, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any posted, content transmitted to or through this Website
You agree not to use this Website to:
- Post content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libellous, invasive of privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or in any way objectionable (in our discretion);
- Post content that is not your own, or that you do not have a right to post under law or under contractual relationships
- Post content that infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any party
- Stalk or otherwise harass another user or employee of this Website;
- Solicit, collect or attempt to solicit or collect personal data about other users of the Website (including user names or passwords) or about any other third party
- Access or attempt to access another user’s account without their consent
- We reserve the right to monitor some, all, or no areas of this Website for adherence to these Terms & Conditions or for any other purpose.
- We reserve the right to remove, without notice, any Posting for any reason, we generally don’t review Content prior to the Content’s posting and we have no obligation to delete Postings that you may find objectionable or offensive.
- We are not responsible for maintaining a copy of any material we remove from our Website, and we are not liable for any loss you incur in the event that Content you post or transmit to our Website is removed.
- These Terms & Conditions apply only to this Website, and not to the websites of any other person or entity. We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other worldwide websites or resources.
- Under no circumstances, will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, advertisements, products or other resources available on any other website (regardless of whether we directly or indirectly link to such content, advertisements, products or other resources).
- You should direct any concerns with respect to any other website to that website's administrator or webmaster.
8. Password and User Account Security.
- You are entirely responsible for any, and all activities which occur under your user account, and for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user account information.
- You agree to notify us immediately in the event of any known or suspected unauthorised use of your user account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorised disclosure of your or anyone else's password.
9. Online Membership Fees & Cancellation
Our fees are currently:
- £4.95 per month on a recurring subscription that may be cancelled at any time. This fee also entitles the subscriber to submit 1 ‘ASK’ question per month.
- Membership fees may be reviewed at any time at the discretion of ASKAY Ltd
- Customers in the European Union have the statutory right to withdraw from a membership agreement and seek a membership refund within 7 days after the date of purchasing.
To withdraw from the agreement within the 7 day cooling off period, please send an email to email@example.com clearly stating 'Cancel Membership', together with your name and registration email address.
You will receive an email from Sage confirming the refund has been issued. Please note - delivery of emails cannot be guaranteed and is subject to email providers and junk mail settings. We are not responsible for lost emails or delays. If you do not receive a refund confirmation email from Sage within 72 hours of cancelling (and you have checked any email Spam/junk folders), you are advised contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to check receipt of your cancellation request.
- After your initial joining free period, your membership will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis for the monthly Subscription Fee referred to above, under a 'FuturePay Agreement’.
- Monthly renewals will take place, and the monthly Subscription Fee will be charged, on the same day of the relevant month as the day on which you subscribed, or if there is no equivalent day, on the last day of the relevant month.
- It is a member's responsibility to cancel their membership and this can be done at any time on the ASKAY Style Website. If you wish to cancel the monthly renewal arrangement during your Initial Membership Term, you can do so straight after purchasing and no further payments will be taken.
To stop the monthly renewal of your account (i.e. cancel the FuturePay Agreement)
- Sign in to your online account, click on the 'My Profile' tab and click on “edit my details”. Click the ‘Memberships’ tab. Follow the instructions to cancel.
- Use the 'Cancel my monthly renewal' link and follow the steps provided. You will receive an email from SagePay confirming the FuturePay Agreement has been cancelled. Please note - delivery of emails cannot be guaranteed and is subject to email providers and junk mail settings. We are not responsible for lost emails or delays. If you do not receive the confirmation email from SagePay within 72 hours of cancelling (and you have checked any email Spam/junk folders), you are advised to email us at email@example.com to check receipt of your cancellation request.
- We recommend you cancel at least 48 hours before the monthly renewal date as unfortunately no refunds can be made if you cancel after the monthly renewal date has passed and your membership has been renewed for the following month. In the event that you do not use your account, cancellation will not automatically take place. Your account will continue to be charged until you cancel it.
10. Our Liability
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or as to the outcome of its use. To the extent permitted by law, we and all third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of this Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings; and
- whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- If notwithstanding the above we are found liable for any loss or damage suffered by you for which we would not otherwise have been held liable, our aggregate liability to you in respect of all losses, damages, costs, claims or expenses suffered by you and arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website shall not exceed the aggregate of the total amount paid by you in membership fees in the period of twelve months preceding the making by you of a claim.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- ASKAY Style Limited cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings brought to any event ran by ASKAY Style Ltd or any event ASKAY Style Ltd are in attendance at.
- ASKAY Style Limited cannot be held responsible for your personal welfare on attending any event ran by ASKAY Style Ltd or any event ASKAY Style Ltd are in attendance at.
ASKAY Ltd Terms and Conditions Version 1.1 (March 2017)
Company No. 9046937